Grapefruit Jalapeño Margarita Recipe
One of our go to cocktails, try Mixly's Grapefruit Jalapeño Margarita if you want a little extra oomph in your cocktail!
Using only two ingredients, this cocktail recipe is sure to surprise and delight any tequila fan.
- 3oz Mixly Grapefruit Jalapeño Mixer
- 1.5oz Tequila
- Lime wedge
- Garnish: Lime wheel or wedge
- Rim a glass with salt.
- Add ice to glass.
- Pour two parts Mixly Grapefruit Jalapeño Mixer (two shots).
- Pour one part Tequila (one shot).
- Stir until mixed well.
- Add lime garnish and enjoy!
Want a little extra flavor? Swap our the tequila for your favorite mezcal. Cheers!